Subsidy Loans for Minorities, Great Help from KCR Govt | TSMFC
Subsidy Loans for Minorities,
Great Help from KCR Govt | TSMFC
Economic Support Scheme / Bank-linked Subsidy Scheme
The Chairman has praised Shri. K. Chandrashekar Rao Garu, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Telangana State and Shri. Koppula Eshwar Garu, Hon’ble Minister for Social & Minorities Welfare for extending Category I & II subsidy loans to the minorities in Telangana State.
The Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation is inviting fresh online applications from the eligible & interested Minority Communities viz: Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists & Jains in the State of Telangana during the current financial year 2022-23 for extending financial assistance by way of Subsidy with Bank linked and Non Bank linked Loan under Economic Support Scheme of the Corporation for setting up and development of Business Units viz; Petty Units and various allied Business activities for economic development and general upliftment of Minority communities in the state to improve their means and standard of living.
1. Applicant should belong to Minority Community
2. Age between 21 to 55 years
3. Annual family income Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural & Rs.2,00,000/- Urban areas
4. Aadhaar Card of the applicant
5. White Ration Card/Food Security Card
1. Applications are invited from the eligible and interested minority applicants for availing subsidy loans under Economic Support Scheme.
2. All the applicants shall apply online through Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS)
3. Web Portal http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
4. Or TSMFC Website: tsmfc.in
5. The opening date of online registrations is 19.12.2022
6. The last date of closing of online registrations is 05.01.2023 mid night.
7. Helpline # 7337534111 from 10:30am to 5:00pm (working days)
8. Offline applications shall not be accepted.
#subsidy #loan #minorities #muslims #hyderabad
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
Subscribe to Our Channel, indtoday: https://bit.ly/2ukVhya
For more videos, subscribe to our channel: https://bit.ly/2XZsNL5
Check out Indtoday for Latest News: https://www.indtoday.com
To Stay Updated, Download The Ind Today App:
Google Play Store: https://goo.gl/AE7D27
Follow IND TODAY here: