Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market Report 2022: Growing Usage of Modern Technologies and Equipment in Farming Practices Fuels Sector – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market, By Structure (Building-Based Vertical Farms v/s Shipping Container Vertical Farms), By Growth Mechanism (Hydroponics, Aeroponics, Aquaponics), By Application (Indoor v/s Outdoor), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Saudi Arabia vertical farming market is projected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the growing usage of modern technologies and equipment in farming practices. Vertical farming is a type of controlled-environment agriculture that facilitates soilless farming techniques such as hydroponics, aeroponics, etc.
In a vertical farming setup, the farmers optimize temperature, nutrients, humidity, and light to enhance the quality and quantity of crop production with less water consumption in less area. Rapid urbanization and industrialization activities are promoting the adoption of environment-friendly vertical farming.
Besides, the rise in popularity of organic food and decreasing arable land for agriculture are expected to contribute to the growth of Saudi Arabia vertical farming market during the forecast period. Moreover, a surge in adoption of technology-driven agriculture, including advanced air and water filtration and decontamination, and a rapidly growing urban population are adding to the market growth of vertical farming in Saudi Arabia. High initial investments and increasing need for balanced energy utilization are also boosting the growth of Saudi Arabia vertical farming market.
The presence of quality healthcare services that encourage the adoption of nutritious food items and beverages are creating a demand for the adoption of food security measures, which is expected to accelerate the growth of Saudi Arabia vertical farming market. The Saudi Vision 2030 focuses on the reshaping and upgradation of several sectors of the economy, and agriculture is one of them. The Saudi government is focusing on reducing the imports of fruits and vegetables and thus encouraging the adoption of vertical farming practices by providing benefits like tax exemption, subsidies, etc., which is anticipated to propel the growth of Saudi Arabia vertical farming market in the upcoming years.
The Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market is segmented based on structure, growth mechanism, application, regional distribution, and company. Based on the structure, the market is divided into building-based vertical farms and shipping container vertical farms. Based on the growth mechanism, Saudi Arabia vertical farming is further segmented into hydroponics, aeroponics, and aquaponics. The hydroponics segment is expected to dominate the Saudi Arabia vertical farming market owing to a wide range of advantages offered by hydroponics farms, such as optimized plant growth and reduced use of water, space, transport, and pesticides.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market based on material, product type, structure, application, distribution channel, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market.
Key Target Audience:
- Vertical farming equipment manufacturers, end users, and other stakeholders
- Distributors and suppliers of the products and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to vertical farming
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market, By Structure:
- Building-Based Vertical Farms
- Shipping Container Vertical Farms
Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market, By Growth Mechanism:
Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market, By Application:
Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market, By Region:
- Northern & Central
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market
4. Voice of Customer
5. Executive Summary
6. Saudi Arabia Vertical Farming Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Building-Based Vertical Farms Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Shipping Container Vertical Farms Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends and Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Mowreq Specialized Agriculture Company
- GrowGroup IFS
- Signify Saudi Arabia
- Kalera AS
- AeroFarms, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s3wrw5