Meet Your Farmer: Brooklyn Grange, the world's largest rooftop urban farm
The Brooklyn Grange is the world’s largest soil rooftop farm practicing beyond organic growing methods. They grow salad mix, kale, radishes, shiso, and other all-natural vegetables for Local Roots NYC subscribers. Learn more about their growing practices and values and how they feed New Yorkers through urban agriculture.
:::::: HAVE YOU BEEN TO A ROOFTOP FARM? WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE LIKE? COMMENT BELOW! ::::::
FOR MORE INFO ON LOCAL ROOTS
– WEBSITE https://localrootsnyc.com
– SUBSCRIBE TO BK GRANGE VEGETABLES: https://localrootsnyc.com/collections/weekly-subscriptions/products/vegetables?variant=8815280586806
– INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/localrootsnyc/
– FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/LocalRootsNYC/
– YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWs2…
Local Roots is a female minority owned small business revolutionizing the way you shop for groceries. Subscribe online for a customized farmers market.