Evaluating Urban Issues of Climate Change
As part of the Barnard Year of Science, Project Continuum hosted an exploration of the basic trends in climate change.
• Sandra Goldmark is Barnard College’s director of campus sustainability and climate action, and associate professor of professional practice in theatre.
• Luis Ortiz is a National Science Foundation post-doctoral research fellow in urban resilience at the Urban Systems Lab at The New School.
• Jeffrey Raven is an associate professor and former director, Graduate Program in Urban and Regional Design at the New York Institute of Technology.
• Cynthia Rosenzweig is a senior research scientist at the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, former co-chair of the New York City Panel on Climate Change, and a former Barnard adjunct professor.
• Martin Stute, the Alena Wels Hirschorn ’58 and Martin Hirschorn Professor in Environmental and Applied Sciences and co-chair of the environmental science department at Barnard, will moderate this panel of leading experts.