Design Thinking and Theories of Change by Javeria Masood – Part 1- #ApniZameenKeLiye Online Bootcamp
#ApniZameenKeLiye is a social initiative that aims to support the fight against climate change in Pakistan. We aim to equip Pakistani climate change activists and eco-entrepreneurs with the right tools and information they need to run sustainable and impactful eco-initiatives.
Course 2: Design Thinking – Theory of Change
By Javeria Masood – A social development specialist with 9+ years of experience in the fields of urban/city planning, social innovation, academia, and design thinking.
What will you learn?
1. Introduction to Design Thinking and its application in the Theory of Change
2. Practical exercises to practice Design Thinking and the Theory of Change
3. Key components of the design process and how it can be used to achieve strategic goals
4. The relationship between design thinking and system engineering, and how both can be used for strategic foresight in design
5. Interactive activity to apply the framework in real-life situations