Carbon Stories: Climate Positive Materials | 23.02.2023 | Keilepand
GROUP A | CARBONLAB, International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (IABR) and KeileCollectief hosted the debate ‘Carbon Stories: Climate Positive Materials’. Together with architects and construction stakeholders, we explored what climate positive materials can contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions in construction.
– Vincent van der Meulen, partner Kraaijvanger Architects,
– Allison Dring, CEO and cofounder Made of Air
– Lucas De Man, director Biobased Creations
– Daniel Egger, head projectdevelopment neustark
– Wouter Moorlag, cluster manager Building Innovation TNO
– Saskia van Stein, artistic and general manager IABR
– Willem van Genugten, driver of CARBONLAB at GROUP A
Moderator Geert Maarse
Credits: Warming Stripes, original by Ed Hawkins, edited by Blueroom.